1. There is a £30 appointment fee for all appointments, including sample sale appointments. This fee is fully redeemable against the purchase of your wedding dress at Blush & Ivory London
2. If you would like to cancel your appointment, we will issue a full refund of the appointment fee, given that you provide us with 72 hours notice to cancel your appointment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, if your appointment is scheduled for Saturday at 12pm, please send an email by 12pm on the Wednesday (three days before your appointment) with your name and appointment date and time requesting to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
3. This is a private boutique which is exclusively in use by one customer every 60 minutes (evening and weekend) and 90 minutes (weekday). Please ensure you arrive no earlier than the time specified on your appointment booking
4. Styles vary throughout the year, please check the website to ensure the wedding dress style(s) you are interested in are available in-store before booking an appointment
5. We strictly allow up to three guests per appointment